RSS
Instead of committing to a resolution that I wouldn't keep this year I decided to commit to 365 of them. Follow me as I better my life and hopefully yours as well.

Keeping Tabs on Myself

So, I've been pretty good thus far. While I have missed a few days, I have made up for them with multiple resolutions on one day.

Nonetheless, I have kept up with the resolutions themselves which has been difficult some days when I simply need to relax or when I have a lot of stuff in my life. BUT, se la vie

As for this post, there are 2 reasons for it:

1. I am procrastinating and it kinda upsets me. But I'm getting focused because I remembered the reason for this blog: I want to better myself and stop my bad habits.

2. I wanted to share a picture of one of my heroes: Sufjan Stevens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment