RSS
Instead of committing to a resolution that I wouldn't keep this year I decided to commit to 365 of them. Follow me as I better my life and hopefully yours as well.

*static sound*

Today's resolution: to use the soothing effects of white/pink/brown noise to better effect.

Two weeks ago I was in a professor's office and we were conversing and for some reason we decided that we needed to show a Youtube video.

The professor first though had to turn off her white noise generator. I hadn't event noticed the noise. So, I quickly forgot and moved on to the video.

BUT, this past weekend I was busy working on a paper and in an attempt at both genius and procrastination I searched for the same white noise generator .

Reading the site I noticed they professed the wonderful aspects of white noise...so I tried it. And it helped, a lot. I then tried it whilst I slept instead of to the noise of tv as I usually do. I woke up without a care and fully rested an hour earlier than my alarm was set for.

White noise works.

Note: I prefer pink noise and have noticed that different noises help for different times. Try it, you may just come to like it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment