RSS
Instead of committing to a resolution that I wouldn't keep this year I decided to commit to 365 of them. Follow me as I better my life and hopefully yours as well.

Part Deux

So, I know that this is coming late in the day but its still good.

I want to start to actually follow a morning routine. Coupling into this is the fact that I will be working on waking up a little bit earlier (SHOCKING! I KNOW!). I simply just fail at following a basic form of morning routine because I always forget to do something or my natural urge to not get up until I have to kicks in.

But no more.

1 comments:

Bev said...

Tomas, I am proud of you. Especially since I KNOW you are so good at sleeping in. Gambate!

Bev said...

Tomas, I am proud of you. Especially since I KNOW you are so good at sleeping in. Gambate!

Post a Comment