RSS
Instead of committing to a resolution that I wouldn't keep this year I decided to commit to 365 of them. Follow me as I better my life and hopefully yours as well.

Prepping for Tomorrow

So, I've been quite an insomniac as of late and so I'm kinda scared that I will fail at executing my latest resolution. Nonetheless, I feel as if I can succeed at it. (I guess we'll know in like 6 hours!)

Nonetheless, I also have another resolution, my resolution for tomorrow I guess:

To listen to a new song each day.

I am the type of person who lives by music. If I am having a bad day, I listen to sad music, and vice versa. I also have a wake up song that I use in a vain attempt to wake up smiling and to set a good theme/mood to my day (works sometimes).

But, I also, have more than 4 days of music on my iTunes and only listen to like an hour ever. So, I resolve to listen to a new song each day. Now, this doesn't have to be a song that I have never heard before, it simply has to be a song I haven't listened to in a while. But, I do also want to expand on my horizons as a music aficionado (If you can call me that...I do.).

So, I shall venture into new fronts musically. I think I'm going to start with some neo-classical techno mixes since that's what I've been attracted to as of late.

Note: I will eventually, probably add some type of widget on the right to track some of the new music I am listening to...just be patient.

Additional Note: Please feel free to add musical suggestions in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment