RSS
Instead of committing to a resolution that I wouldn't keep this year I decided to commit to 365 of them. Follow me as I better my life and hopefully yours as well.

Why This?

I'm really bad at figuring out a New Year's Resolution. I always have too many things that I want to change. Beyond this, I take issue in the idea of working to start to change my life in a more positive way and failing. So, I've started this Blog (which will look MUCH better soon).

Here, I plan on taking on a new resolution every day to change my life for the better. At least for the next 365 days.

So this is my Project365. Please feel free to help me out by giving me ideas on how to better my life or tips on sticking to it.

And I hope that by the end of the year, both of our lives will have been enriched in some way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment